I thought people hated flossing. But apparently some of you lunatics are SO desperate to do it that if you don’t have floss on hand, you’ll turn into MacGyver to make it happen.
A new survey found that people have used plenty of things that AREN’T floss to get food out from between their teeth. Check this out . . .
1. 61% have used fingernails.
2. 40% have used a folded piece of paper or a card.
3. 21% have used a fork, a knife, or a spoon.
4. 14% have used a safety pin.
5. And 7% have used a strand of hair.