According to a new survey, more than 80% of people say something bad has happened to them because they broke one of the laws of SUPERSTITION . . . like letting a black cat walk in front of them or breaking a mirror.
So which superstitions are we the most likely to follow? Here are the top 10 . . .
- Avoiding walking under a ladder.
- Knocking on wood.
- Saying “bless you” when someone sneezes.
- Crossing your fingers.
- Picking up a penny on the ground for luck.
- Breaking a wishbone and making a wish.
- Throwing salt over your shoulder after you spill it.
- Not opening an umbrella inside.
- Not telling anyone your wish after you blow out birthday candles.
- Avoiding the number 13. (The Sun)