It’s November but you don’t have to wait until Black Friday to score a good deal this month. Here are five things that always go on sale in November.
- Halloween costumes and decorations. The holiday is over, so if you have the space to store stuff until next year, you can score some great savings.
- Cars. If you’re open to buying last year’s model, now is the best time to start shopping. 2018 models were introduced a few months ago, so there’s increasing pressure on dealerships to make room by the end of the year.
- Groceries. Grocery stores want you to do your Thanksgiving shopping with them. So they mark down staples like flour and sugar . . . or even offer free turkeys . . . to get you in the door.
- Kitchen appliances and cookware. Same as with grocery stores, department stores and places like Bed, Bath & Beyond want to get you in for Thanksgiving shopping, hoping you might also do some Christmas shopping while you’re there.
- TVs. Televisions are always a big deal on Black Friday. But you can get good deals all month long as retailers try to clear the way for new models.