Here are a few random facts for you:
- A Wendy’s Frosty isn’t all chocolate, it’s actually a chocolate-vanilla swirl . . . because they thought if it were all chocolate, it would overpower the flavor of the food.
- About two or three people die every year by falling into the Grand Canyon.
- You read 25% slower on a computer screen than you do on paper.
- The Washington Generals have beaten the Harlem Globetrotters six times . . . and lost to them at least 13,000 times.
- Austin, Texas is the biggest American city without an NFL, NBA, NHL, or Major League Baseball team. It’s followed by El Paso, Texas; Louisville, Kentucky; Albuquerque, New Mexico and Tucson, Arizona.